Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PAP = Fun!

I must say, I now know why some of us live at the yards! While I was at the Lynnwood PAP on Tuesday I made quite a score! In one day I managed to score a pushbar off an 81 wagon and a 3rd eye from the same car, pieced together a new driver's seat as well as a VLSD off of a turbo legacy and all the doodads that I've been looking for to make my car perfect. This was my lucky day I guess, but now I'm hooked and will be making another trip next week sometime to get the rest of the bits I need. Just had to share my enthusiasm!

Yeah Brumby boy,.. U aint wrong

Id love to wander around a junkyard

Damn PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE

WOW, times have changed, I've always heard the expression as, "You ain't far wrong." Oh well, looks like down under will never be the same.

Hey Freak, how much of the Leg Turbo was still there, I need the intake manifold complete.

I think I know the person who put the lifted GEN I brat in pap lol. It' was blue right? with cut up fenders? and a topper? Anyway. Yeah I scored that one day 2 years ago when I got all the nice interior parts for my brat, off of a hatch back. I want to find blue seats that nice though, haven't had any luck with that.

I wish I had known you wanted seats; I pulled carpeting out of a blue interior (wagon) which was very clean and left the nice seats behind since I didn't need them (just before WCSS7). Sorry that car went to the crusher shortly thereafter I think. I'll look for it again if I'm a row off.

I think I know the person who put the lifted GEN I brat in pap lol. It' was blue right? with cut up fenders? and a topper? Anyway. Yeah I scored that one day 2 years ago when I got all the nice interior parts for my brat, off of a hatch back. I want to find blue seats that nice though, haven't had any luck with that.

Oh yeah, I've got everything I need to put the brat back to it's interiors orginal color except floor carpet and seats. I Can find blue carpet anyware so I wasn't worried about that, just seats. I also want to get the body done on that poor car because it's a horrible eyesore right now... But I don't know how to get it done right and affordable.

I wish I had known you wanted seats; I pulled carpeting out of a blue interior (wagon) which was very clean and left the nice seats behind since I didn't need them (just before WCSS7). Sorry that car went to the crusher shortly thereafter I think. I'll look for it again if I'm a row off.