Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'm new.

Well, I've been owning and working on hondas for over ten years. I came across this cream puff and couldn't pass it up. '92 Loyale, 63K original miles, one owner, no accidents. Mint. So, I'll be around... Probably asking really stupid questions. That engine is an alien landscape to me. Never worked on Subarus.

loyale.jpg

Well, I've been owning and working on hondas for over ten years. I came across this cream puff and couldn't pass it up. '92 Loyale, 63K original miles, one owner, no accidents. Mint. So, I'll be around... Probably asking really stupid questions. That engine is an alien landscape to me. Never worked on Subarus.

Welcome to the Board! There are many knowledgable people here (most of whom seem to live in WA or OR) who can help you with anything you may need to know about these cars. Plus you can lift Subarus for even more fun. They are fairly easy to work on too.

welome to the forums.

thats a nice looking wagon you got. these things are a lot easier to work on than a honda, everything is up top in the front. the only difference is that you cant find parts by shaking a tree like with hondas.

dont be afraid to ask questions and join discussions.

peace

tim

Hey! Welcome to Subaru! I don't think you mentioned if your wagon is a manual or auto tranny or if it has 4wd or not??

We own the cars in our signature and a 91 Honda Accord LX SW... I despise working on the honda compared to any of the Subaru's. Everything is so much harder to get to on the honda. (That's why it's not in the signature.) I think you will really enjoy the switch to Subaru's.. and get the hang of it in no time. Welcome and Enjoy!

Eli and Jessica.

Hey! Welcome to Subaru! I don't think you mentioned if your wagon is a manual or auto tranny or if it has 4wd or not??

5spd, 4WD, pwr everything. cream puff. did I mention 63K orig. miles? ha! my kids'll probably be driving this to school. and i don't even have any kids yet.