Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New house, New Wheels, couple of new pics

how about a pic of the koenig wheels just to see what they look like. .

82Picture_075-med.jpg

What's the tire size? Looks like about a 205/55.

You are correct sir. BridgestonePotenza RE92s 20/55/16

that looks awesome...:slobber: :slobber:

Thank you:D

Is that a Washington license plate? :confused:

Shhh.. don't tell Texas;)

whats your original wheel bolt pattern,was it 4 how did put the 5 stud pattern wheels on there.

5 lug conversion. XT6 parts and aftermarket WRX adjustable springs account for the lug pattern and ride height

Can you im me or tell me here how you installed the hood scoop, I will be installing a wrx hood scoop in about 2 weeks, and want it to look as clean as yours.

AIM and MSN IM are in my profile. Catch me there and I'll answer any questions.

Can you im me or tell me here how you installed the hood scoop, I will be installing a wrx hood scoop in about 2 weeks, and want it to look as clean as yours.

you know he cheated right? ;) thats a replica, smaller than an actual wrx hood scoop.

you know he cheated right? ;) thats a replica, smaller than an actual wrx hood scoop.

I did not cheat. I would never do such a thing.. I just.. uhh.. didn't do it the RIGHT way and use real subaru parts :-p

Just for the hell of it..

Here is what it looked like when I drove it down from WA

82Picture_0011-med.jpg

AIM and MSN IM are in my profile. Catch me there and I'll answer any questions.

I dont have either, it bogs my computer down to much. I have a huge hard drive, but for now a small processor. I need to upgrade to a Pentium 3 or 4. Celeron is the suxorz.

5 lug conversion. XT6 parts and aftermarket WRX adjustable springs account for the lug pattern and ride height

Will the 5 lug hubs bolt right on w/o the struts? I can get some 5 lug hubs right now. I was going to send mine to a machine shop to get drilled out. and redrilled to the new style lug pattern. I guess that means the XT6 wheel pattern is the same as the newer models.

I dont have either, it bogs my computer down to much. I have a huge hard drive, but for now a small processor. I need to upgrade to a Pentium 3 or 4. Celeron is the suxorz.

um sorry to tell ya this but if a simple im program bogs your system down you might have some majot problems there

and calebz send me your old konigs or how ever you spell them my rx sez it will provide them a good home

um sorry to tell ya this but if a simple im program bogs your system down you might have some majot problems there

and calebz send me your old konigs or how ever you spell them my rx sez it will provide them a good home

1- he's right.. My garage machine is a 700 celeron - runs trillian with 3 services just fine.

2 - Theres a complete parts list for the 5 lug conversion around here somewhere. Subru Tex wrote it originally

3 - Clayton, haven't decided what to do with the wheels yet.. They're in the garage.. Watchya got to trade?