Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need Engine - 95 Impreza 1.8L

New member here,hi to all,best Subaru site on the internet. Looking for 1.8 engine for my 95 Impreza AWD 5 speed 2 DR coupe. Any where in or near Southern West Virginia. Also need left side rear window trim and front grill and center caps for wheels. Over 160,000 miles on mine and can hear what seems to be a rod knock. May buy whole wrecked car for parts if engine is low miles and still runs. wrongturninswv@wmconnect.com Need it running before the snow falls here. When nothing else moves out here my Subaru will.

there is an engine that I know of already out of the car and in a heated shop that is exactly what you need. it is within a 20 mile radius of me and my zip code is 17501 (mapquest it). If you want to make the trip LMK and I will get a price and details about it.
Please go ahead and get price and details of engine for me or phone number to person selling and time to contact. Thanks you can send email so I don't have to keep jumping on the Subaru site to check. wrongturninswv@wmconnect.com