Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN Moosens!!!!!!!!!

Rory is a board member and an excellent guy!! He lifted an '84 wagon before ever even finding this board.He's a true Suba-rebel.And he throws one heck of an annual bash!!!Connie can probably hear it from her house.

Connie,I was right by your house twice lately and still didn't come by to get the fender.But it was getting late so I didn't want to disturb you.Last night I was in Bethel untill 2:30AM helping my buddy get the baby's room ready.Mom and baby come home today!!!I hung some doors and helped out with little details.

It's a little too late and money too tight to give Rory some work right now,but for sure I'll be thinking about him as the man to go to come springtime.

Connie,I'm wondering if I/we can ask a favor of you.Once upon a time,Andrew and I went to retrieve a car from PA.Andrew balked and the car is in Scranton.We'd like to have AAA pick it up and drop in at your place for just a few hours.(within the 100 miles my AAA Plus account allows).Then we'll call AAA for the second run down to my house.I meant to call you but I was sick most of yesterday and then life got in the way.

If your place isn't good,maybe you can recommend a spot.We need to cover that 100miles and Danbury is right about the limit.Talk to you soon.

Sorry Paulyburger....Its fine with me ..when do you want to have the car here?? Hopefully on the weekend so I can be here. Let me know ..I was at Tommys for the weekend..and got tied up here....not that way!!:lol:

BTW..the way I ran into Rory is funny....on MySpace.com..he contacted me there mentioning he is a Subaru lover etc etc..I asked him if he was THE "Rory" and if he knew you..So I have him on my friends list on MySpace...said he was going to give you a call sometime soon.

Sorry Paulyburger....Its fine with me ..when do you want to have the car here?? Hopefully on the weekend so I can be here. Let me know ..I was at Tommys for the weekend..and got tied up here....not that way!!:lol:

BTW..the way I ran into Rory is funny....on MySpace.com..he contacted me there mentioning he is a Subaru lover etc etc..I asked him if he was THE "Rory" and if he knew you..So I have him on my friends list on MySpace...said he was going to give you a call sometime soon.

Coolski,thanks!!

As for the turbo wagon,I'd need to do it on the weekend for sure.I'll even drive up and meet the car,then call the next AAA haul out and drive along with them to B'port.

Talk to you soon.