Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Snoqualmie "imp"romptu

ezapar

Grabbed my Mom and my boy and headed to Snoqualmie. Snow got about a foot and a half deep at its worst. Beautiful day.

142snow2.jpg

Top of the hill. Took some work to get there.

142snow1.jpg

Pulled this guy out on the way back down. :grin: Told Mom, "Stand over there and take the photo. DOn't let him see the camera till I start pulling."

Guy was embarrassed just a little.

The little bit of clutch stink was worth it.

142snow3.jpg

Wicked! You were very kind, not a bad looking truck either. All this snow has got me excited. Our mtns. here have some snow in the passes but I haven't managed to get of this rock to enjoy it yet. This weekend looks promising. We're bringing the "rock" boards up to the work party on the cabin this weekend maybe get some turns in.

That imp got a tall stance and looks beefy too. Probly not too hard on the guy cause your car is obviously not stock:brow: .

This could have have been you!:rolleyes:

Probably not. I know enough to air my tires down. :brow:

Don't worry, I'll be posting plenty of deep snow photos featuring my toy before the Winter is over. :)

Mike, that's the road up to the snow park. Third exit, goes up parallel to I-90.

The pic of my car is the spot we went up and barbq'd at a couple of years ago.

Mike, that's the road up to the snow park. Third exit, goes up parallel to I-90.

The pic of my car is the spot we went up and barbq'd at a couple of years ago.

That must be the Mt Margaret road then. Hyak exit, under the freeway, then parallel for a mile or so and start climbing. I bet some of those switchbacks were hairy.

Awesome pics Zap! Glad to see the imp in the snow. I wonder how much snow the XT6 can go through?:brow:

Power is really something else. On one of our HP Xmas tree runs, I brought both the imp sedan and the lifted tan hatch. Imp had good year snow tires, the hatch cooper discoverers. I drove the hatch up, Sean drove the imp. Half way thru the day, we swapped cars.

At the end of the day, we both agreed that the imp was way more capable than the hatch. Just having the power to push thru stuff was awesome.

Speakin of the HP's Xmas tree run. . . 'bout time to get to organizing this year's.

Power is really something else. On one of our HP Xmas tree runs, I brought both the imp sedan and the lifted tan hatch. Imp had good year snow tires, the hatch cooper discoverers. I drove the hatch up, Sean drove the imp. Half way thru the day, we swapped cars.

At the end of the day, we both agreed that the imp was way more capable than the hatch. Just having the power to push thru stuff was awesome.

Speakin of the HP's Xmas tree run. . . 'bout time to get to organizing this year's.

Ditto for me on the Xmas tree run. Is there any permits to get to harvest a tree. I love to snow wheel!!