Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The RX update for Nov 2005...lol

WJM

Those alloys will make a return....

The graphic was originally the "Spec C Type RA, Keep Attacking the Nurburgring" decal....but, its not a spec c or type R (cut off the A since RA is sedan, R is coupe/2 door)...i took that off and just left "the Nurburging" part and the track there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Spec-C-decal-sticker-Impreza-WRX-Type-RA-Nurburgring_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50448QQitemZ8011094526QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

f7_1_b.JPG

The Nordschleife (the bigger section, the odl section nolonger used by the FIA) is the ULTIMATE track.

nordschleife.gif

nordschleife_1024.jpg

The little section off in the lower left side is the new Nurburgring...sometimes a part of the Nordschleife...but most of the time not.

http://nurburgring.de/?lang=eng

Now more better!

holy crap! let me know how you like that megasquirt! i work with the guy who created and sells the megasquirt, Al Grippo. I'm sure he'd like to hear of his product going to good use.

definitely keep me up to date though, because once i finish my degree i plan on getting an RX and i want to use the megasquirt to tune it after i mod it.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I finally aquired a laptop...will be here soon...that same day he MS tuning software will go on and I will start fine tuning myself.

On another note...I now have a TD04L-13G and a Stromung downpipe.....along with some 550ccc injectors and an EBCS (electronic boost control solenoid).

Fun fun to come. :banana: