Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just showing off my babies (Pics)

In chronological order too!

OurSoobs.thumb.jpg OurSoobs2.thumb.jpg

Yeah.. the XT6 is up on blocks... *sigh* ... I need to get a new compressor for it. The RX is getting a TD04 w/ WRX Top Mount intercooler. The brat needs a rebuild and a lift.. SVX needs new struts.. Yeah.. they're Subarus alright!! LOL! :lol: I just like how my yard looks like a mini-meet!

SHOWOFF!!!:lol:

nice collection, now you just need a wagon and a four door sedan and you`ll be set:D

'82 GL Wagon: Idiot in '91 Eclipse made N to W left turn in front of me S bound @ 55mph. Taco'd the eclipse. His glass shattered so bad some landed inside my left ear canal. My glass didn't break. Spare tires in the back destroyed back seat. Seat belt prevented me from being seriously injured. Brian - you don't still have a pic of her floating around anywhere do you??

'98 Legacy 2.5GT: Jessica wasn't used to the oversteer from the rear sway and strut that I installed and put it into a telephone pole @ ~30mph. (At least she didn't drift into the oncoming traffic!) Used insurance pay off to finance SVX. (See "DREAM CAR" thread.)

That's okay.. I just need a little more time!!! On the list:

Gen 1 Brat, Gen 1 Wag, 82 GL Wag, ~89 XT Turbo, ~93 Legacy Turbo, '97 2.5 RS, Throw a Justy in there somewhere.. maybe an STI.. I fully intend to hoard Alcyones too.

Wagon wheels on the RX. Looks good. I was thinking of doing that.

Turbo Wagon wheels... I'm told they are different than the regular wagon wheels? Different offset or something? I can see a difference that looks like it would be offset. Anyway.. I like the way it looks.. and feels. I would like to blast them and powder coat them white.