Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A sad day for me and my Leone (pics)

Hi,

I have had to do a very emotional thing... I sold my Leone! My rally Leone has been awesome but lacks in power, not too bad upto 130Kph but from there to 180Kph is hard work. Also good suspension is hard to find. Oh and good LSDs.

So I sold the Leone and brought a Legacy. Legacy has a WRX STI engine, with a MicroTech engine management system. Currently running about 250Hp at 6psi and has pre-programmed fuel maps upto 15psi at 330Hp. Tein adjustable platform suspension and LSD front, center and back. Should be a bit faster!

Anyway here are some pics I take before the new owner picked up the Leone.

P.S. You guys have been so great with helping to answer my Leone questions, thank you soo much! Where am I going to get such amazing help on Legacy questions?

Cheers

Hayden

post-4097-136027604703_thumb.jpg

post-4097-136027604712_thumb.jpg

post-4097-13602760472_thumb.jpg

The Leone is awesome, such a shame to sell. But don't have enough money to keep it. But got a good price NZ$4200, thats about US$3000.

I will use the New Generation Forum, should be as helpful as Old Gen Forum.

I have had the legacy sideways a couple of time but only on tramac and it is very stable! very very stable! Miles better than Leone! Legacy has so much torque! It currently has slicks on the back and can get the back out on tramac! Its going to be a handful on gravel! Cant wait! Next race is only 2 weeks away.

Hayden