Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: All Wyoming and Northern Colorado members...

I'm getting some help from a fellow board member right after Thanksgiving and we are trying to plan on having the RX running. I was wondering who would like to have a small meet in the Ft. Collins area sometime in the beginning of December so I can "unveil" her and give her a few miles as well... Just kinda thinking of something to do cause I want a proper maiden voyage for it...

woohoo, sounds like there'd be a lot of people coming to see it. As for a date, it might be in the middle of the week since I have Wednsedays and Thursdays off. It all depends though. If anything, it might have to be after I get home from going to see my parents for Christmas. She might not look pretty, but she'll be running....

well if I keep running into the problems I'm having (see old gen forum), this car won't run fo another year and another motor later. Why do cars seem to hate me when it comes to rebuilding them, even though they're junkyard cars? So I'm shootin for probably mid January to Febuary or so.