Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Look what the big brown truck droped off.

my weber carb:banana: took forver but its here.

now all i need is an adapter plate, hitachi manifold, rebuild kit, and electric or manual choke conversion.

weber.jpg

also look at the next pic. see anythinng missing.

weber2.jpg

the dude that sold it too my took off part of the linkage, no place for the throttle cable. that nut was loose and all the linkage still on was loose and wobbling around. :mad:

now i need to rebuild it and figure out what jets will work best for me.

The stock linkage works, that's what I have on my Weber on my 4x4 back home. As for the water choke, I had mine hooked up, but then I got a different Weber (28/32) that had a mechanical enrichment device (I dunno how it works but it's not a "choke") so I didnt' need it anymore, but when I had it hooked up, I just plumbed it through one of the heater core lines.

That's correct the stock linkage off of the Hitachi fits right on there... Caution: Do not overtighten the nut on the linkage shaft. Should be finger tight snug and locked with the lock ring.

As far as jets, give these guys a call http://www.piercemanifolds.com/ . They can get you the correct jets, adapter and rebuild kit just for asking.. They're very knowledgable about the Webers...