Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who's Car is this from Bellingham?

subaruman5

Well thanks for answering my question guys. Didn't know there was that many active members on here from bellingham. Good to hear I know who that guy was (Jeremy) and that this site has some cool peeps.

also looks like a lot are from the bellingham area (except 4x4mudrat)

Ratty2Austin

Baccaruda

Turbone

soobmater

mudisfun

uncoolperson

scrap487

carfreak85

rollie715

4x4mudrat

jibs

scott in bellingham

sounds like there is enough for a meet. I'll be jetting down to eugene oregon where I go to school this thursday so maybe next time i'm up ill post something, but maybe we could all just meet at wcss8 if nothing works.

Anyways, here is a picture of my car taken by Drew Brashler. It's pretty recent. Take it easy

Bryan

DSC_1991.jpg

Well thanks for answering my question guys. Didn't know there was that many active members on here from bellingham. Good to hear I know who that guy was (Jeremy) and that this site has some cool peeps.

also looks like a lot are from the bellingham area (except 4x4mudrat)

Ratty2Austin

Baccaruda

Turbone

soobmater

mudisfun

uncoolperson

scrap487

carfreak85

rollie715

4x4mudrat

jibs

scott in bellingham

haha, im not from b-ham. im south, jibs is in nevada? i think any way, austin is over east, a ways, yes 4x4 mudrat is from aus.

but im sure we will all be at wcss8!!! i know im in!

quote:

Subaruman.... is that you in Vudden Salley? Or are you closer to town than that? I've noticed also a couple of lifted ea82 wagons around town that I don't know from the board. I've often thought about askin..

I'm from the Lynden area, but do head up to Bellingham here and then throughout this last week for Christmas. Tomorrow i'm heading back to Eugene where I go to school so you will definently not see me around the area.

I drive a blue impreza and not a lifted ea82 wagon if that's what you are wondering. But nope not sudden valley for me.

Happy New Yearz