Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Turned 298K today...

..But I missed "the Big Rollover" 'cuz I was too busy sliding around (WAHOOO!!) in the 5" of snow covering the state headquarters parking lot for the DOT/DMV/ Highway Patrol. It was worth seeing the faces on the people inside watching "some old guy in a Subaru" doing doughnuts in their lot (heh heh), but missed seeing all those numbers change.

Guess I've seen a lot of "rollovers" by now, but I want to make sure I get pictures of the change to 300,000. Only 1997 miles to go:) !

Sweet deal! We tried to get to Sierra-At-Tahoe today and didn't make it. We left Reno at 8:30 AM and turned back at Meyers at 2:00 PM. There was the BIGGEST pile-up going up Highway 50. The only fun part of being in a Car for 7 and a half hours and not getting anywhere was that on the way back down, we threw snowballs at everyone still waiting. I clocked 3 or 4 people on the way back down.:lol:

Awesome Dave! You better get a shot when it rolls over 300k, no excuses. Although, doin donuts in a parking lot is a pretty good excuse. With all the rain we've been getting here, its not hard for me to get alittle fishtail action going in the jeep. But it makes me miss my subaru even that much more.

-Brian

I've seen "100,000 Mile club" stickers on some Chevys, but that's a huge accomplishment for anything GM.

Re: the link above. When I first got online, I found that site and soon found a link to the USMB..the rest is history:grin: .

..But I missed "the Big Rollover" 'cuz I was too busy sliding around (WAHOOO!!) in the 5" of snow covering the state headquarters parking lot for the DOT/DMV/ Highway Patrol. It was worth seeing the faces on the people inside watching "some old guy in a Subaru" doing doughnuts in their lot (heh heh), but missed seeing all those numbers change.

Guess I've seen a lot of "rollovers" by now, but I want to make sure I get pictures of the change to 300,000. Only 1997 miles to go:) !

Careful when you hit 300K...mine happed RIGHT AT a photo-radar station. Fortunately I was going like 20 MPH (in a 35) because I was busy watching the numbers more than the road :lol:

I watched the lifted Brat rollover to 200,000 while coming back from WCSS7. Started Honking and waving and the soob guys behind me thought I was broken down.:grin: I also watched my 85 rollover to 100,000, it was kinda sad cause I wanted to keep it under that mark. Oh well.