Ultimate Subaru Message Board

And So I Bid You Farewell....

Well, I traded my lifted 84' brat to Kingbobdole for his 78' Datsun 280Z. He is giving me 3 days (well 2 now) to see if I want to keep it, but I am pretty sure that I am going to keep it.

So now, I am out of Subarus....at least for a while.

Thanks for all your help people of USMB, and I will still lurk in the off topic and so forth.

I will still be showing up at the meet coming up in Colorado.

See Ya Guys Around!

Rick

Hmm an odd trade, but I love Z's...though they suck in the winter. I had a 240z with triple webers on it several years ago, super fast..rarely drove it in the snow was just too scary. A lady in a U-haul backed over the front end and destroyed for good. You'll be back Rick....or at least I hope so.

All your BRAT are belonging to us!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

This brat ROCKS! Its so sweet I may not sell it and just keep it and pimp it... Why would anyone sell this magical car? Maybe the lack of exhaust and the fumes got to his brain.. I donno... all I know is my BRAT is sweet.

I also do see you pineing for subarus... they are so easy to work on. The Datsuns fun to, but that ghetto EFI really, really scares me... no O2... WTF were they thinking... really?

as much as i am poking at rick i am very afraid that i may be joining him soon

You always join him... when ever you break your car... which is often.

:drunk: