Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Foxxy is on the road!

Well the 3 Door is named. When I got her Silver Fox stayed in my mind, but as time went on she became Foxxy...

Today she was running the roads like a champ:grin: I'm used to driving the other cars so this one will take a moment to get used to (power wise). The check engine light is on, but Bucky92 is ganna remind me how to check for that so no biggie, the suspension is soft (unless it's the way it's supposed to be), if she idles to long then she fills with the smell of burning oil...so yeah there's an oil leak somewhere, but all in all for being 17 years old she's in excellent shape. I got out of work way early so I'm ganna take the day and acquaint myself with her and find out what she can/can't do. Just had to share my good news and as soon as I can I'll post PICs (you can def. bet your anal that I'll have some questions in the future)

Smiles,

LeakingOil

Thats my girl!!!! I love the name you picked for her..I asked Bucky if he liked it and he said yes (Bucky would flirt with Melis' 3 door when she still resided at moosens).

I can help ya with almost anything you need with her...and probably have plenty of spare parts if you need it.

BTW..Melis has turned into one of my bestestest friends! I love this girl..she has the same obsession I do....SUBARUS!!

That's why this is 1 of my favorite boards...ya'll are great sharin' my smiles teehee

Well, I took her down to Wilkes-Barre and then flew up to Dickson City...doin' 75. She's got pep actually she rides better than Ruby (Impreza) did, but then again Rubenstein had some major issues. Definately needs a new suspension because everytime I would hit a bump or divit in the road she'd jump. Got that lift your arms up on the roller coaster feeling LOL and another thing...I'm not used to a frontwheel drive so every darn time I pull away from a light or stop sign she'll squeal and then take off yeah it's funny for a second, but then I get these people wanting to race (my moto...see ya at the track babe) Ran to the store a little while ago and noticed a big puddle forming on the ground (passenger side) so I think I'll be watching her oil level until I can get that leak fixed. Also thinking a nice set of PUGs like Hocrest has on Becca would be real sweet (be sweeter when I get the RX kit on it:brow: )

Wagonsonly~Thanks for droppin' me a line that was a nice surprise.

Connie~You know I love ya (my sista from anotha motha) after Mexico I'll be planning a trip your way.

Paulyburger~If it wasn't for you given in I wouldn't have her (but I still want those rally wheels hehe)

Yeah I'm feeling a get together real soon til then big hugs and keep it real

Smiles,

Melis

Psssttt..I'd change my sig, but it's been disabled by moderators.