Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show #8 date and venue decided.

Well, I took the last hour starting from page 1 through page 17 seeing exactly how many of you guys seem to have interest in going to this years WCSS8. Last year I attended Sheltons and really enjoyed it. Here is the list from this Forum that are going. Very Impressive Indeed..

1) Zapar (96 OBS tall kind)

2) A Dog (81 GL lifted 89 xt6 spd)

3) Subarutex (83 brat)

4) Bratsrus1

5) Randomizer (sedan)

6) Jibs (9 brats 3 wagons)

7) NoahDL88 (88 ej hybrid, 96 obs)

8) Caboobaroo (89 rx sti, 78 brat)

9) NVBigBlue (86 hatch)

10) Soobmater (lifted 85 gl wagon, 84 gl wagon)

11) Syphon

12) Ratty2Austin (94 5spd awd ej22 impreza wagon)

13) NV Zeno (83 4x4 wagon)

14) Subieman (84 gl, 90 leg)

15) ShawnW (84 vanaru, 83 wagon 2.2)

16) Turbone (can’t decide out of 6 cars)

17) Carfreak85 (wagon)

18) Sparkster054 (93 legacy wagon)

19) Suberdave (87 lifted 88 wrx wagon)

20) Subaru Styles

21) Flowmastered87GL (05 baja sport)

22) Rllywgn (88 gl-10 turbo sedan)

23) Cmiller (92 loyale 4” aa lift)

24) Nicky nighteyes (82 solid gold brat)

25) GLCraigGT (84 gl, 94 gt)

26) 92 LegacyTurbo

27) Mudrat79 (monster)

28) Nuclearbacon (gl-10, turbo wagon)

29) Mr. Carb (86 xt turbo, 84 brat)

30) Ever Victorious (88 xt6 awd)

31) Yodannyc (87 gl wagon)

32) Rallyx38 (02 wrx)

33) Richierich (85 brat, 92 turwagon 00 leggt)

34) Ventra (99) L

35) TheSubaruJunkie (87 rx modified, 84 gl lifted)

36) Jalopy (9 gen brats, and more)

37) Scott in Bellingham (87 GL 4” sjr lift)

38) Buddy (85 gl se 4wd wagon)

39) Zefy (Canadian 79 Brat)

40) Dr. RX

41) Spanky Pete (82 Devil Wagon)

42) Rebello240zx (92 loyale lifted 4”)

43) Rallyx38 (02 wrx)

44) 1bignose (84 4x4 wagon gl)

45) Eurowrx

46) Roundthebend (forrester sti)

47) Edrach

48) Pooparu (82 hatch 78 brat 90 gl10)

49) Simbey1982

50) Mendodave

Maybe

1) AndyJo (97 obs)

2) Numbchux (88 wagons, 92 loyale)

3) Snowman

4) Northguy (probably not)

5) Flyboy

6) Crazy D (no Subaru)

7) RenaissanceMan (AMC Eagle)

8) Subieless (no Subaru)

So here is the question... Do we want more Subarus or keep it to the minimum to avoid it being too crowded?

In the mean time, if I do invite anyone, I will let them know it's a family oriented event and there will be no excuse for inappropriate behavior/reckless driving/ drinking except in the beer garden.

Also, Outbackwbeer was planning on the route for the drive, one of you guys putting on the mud pit, and Paul Eklund putting on a rallyx. If you guys really want more people out there, the Rallyx would be a great way for a bigger turnout. Or.. .We could just drop the whole thing of the rallyx and just keep it show, but I don't think everything wants to go there for just showing off there car. The whole presence of being with your family is enjoyable too.

Anyways just my thoughts and I'm right there with Eric, Corky, Ken on helping you out that weekend. The day before i'll just be arriving from Rally Finland so it will be quite the week!

Bryan

(360) 920-9698

Kelly(snowman) sent me a pm last wk ,he's not comming down this yr...so he says.....spark

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not gonna be able to go this year.:( Im too busy with work and projects. I really want to go but its not gonna happen this year. I'm sad about it too. I always wanted to go to a WCSS. Maybe some year. i look forward to the pics and video.:banana: Have fun everyone.

I'll be bringing 3 of my family members with their Soobs too. None of us are registered.
Do you want to bet!!! You are registered, just not paid for yet, your registration number is #2. :lol: When are you going to register the rest of your group?

Do you want to bet!!! You are registered, just not paid for yet, your registration number is #2. :lol: When are you going to register the rest of your group?

OK, I payed for three of us, the old man can pay for himself. ;)

OK, here is the list of people who have pre-registered, if there is a NP by your name, that means that I have no record of you paying, if you have record and I can verify it, I'll mark you as paid, otherwise send a PayPal from the registration web site. There are two that said that they are sending money orders, that is so noted.

Qman

Zapar

Dr. RX

SubaruTex

edrach

NoahDL88

RoundtheBend

86ruguy

Subedave

Sparkster054

Turbone

pooparu

kevin 5150

Jibs

Hondasucks

ROT 10

reddevil

CRC WRX

Chazmataz

bratsrus1 NP MO in mail?

scoobyclimbs

Yukonart NP

Legacygt.com NP

Bobby_boucher NP

NV Zeno

gustyrusty

Token-Negro

SuperRallyRoo

Subynut

SLIGHTLY

Z0rr0 NP MO in mail?

Tim-H

cefu63

Zap’s wife

Zap’s mom

subieman

gustyrusty

Yeah it would be great to meet up with anyone on the way up. I'm sure we will post a 'Norcal / Nevada Caravan to WCSS' thread as time nears. Just keep a look out for that.

NVZeno.. looks like it time for you to rent that Forester and take it in the mud pit! :eek: I hope to have my A/C Legacy running by August!

You're not taking your wagon? You'll miss out on some great trail riding, not to mention the mud pit (I'll loan ya my car if need be)..that's no place for your Leg;) .

Sheesh..if this heat doesn't let up, I may have to check out a Forester (the '07s are in) or maybe snag one of the Saabarus...gotta have air, I'll melt:rolleyes: !

Change-o-subject here...

How about food on site? Last year's Winnebago with the coffee and other light breakfast and snack items was perfect. As I recall, there was some simple prepared food in the "cafeteria" also (burgers, pancakes, etc.)..very convenient to not have to leave the "action":D to eat, or have to transport equipment 1200 miles to prepare food (Obviously, I like to travel light:lol: :lol: ).

Just my 2 bucks

Uhh...bump the on-site food question ...:D

It's looking like meals served Saturday a.m. and dinner, and Sunday a.m. too.

Lunch Saturday will be at their consessions booth. ie: hot dogs and hamburgers.

I believe dinner price is 7 bucks, breakfast is $5.

Subaru West will also be there serving chili again!! :headbang:

It's looking like meals served Saturday a.m. and dinner, and Sunday a.m. too.

Lunch Saturday will be at their consessions booth. ie: hot dogs and hamburgers.

I believe dinner price is 7 bucks, breakfast is $5.

Subaru West will also be there serving chili again!! :headbang:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: WooHOO!!

Sooo, it looks like we're on our own Friday, I'll plan accordingly (are you reading this NV crew/TSJ?):) .

Thanks Eric.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: WooHOO!!

Sooo, it looks like we're on our own Friday, I'll plan accordingly (are you reading this NV crew/TSJ?):) .

Thanks Eric.

I think I'm gonna hit up that mexican jointa again. That was good.

Hey y'all

I can't really pre-register, but I will try my damnedest to get there. Gotta pick up my mug, ya know!

the old PKmobile is blowing a bit of smoke after a down hill engine compression session, I think the new muffler burnt a valve. It happened after that...I had the guy put a constricter on it, and it is much better. Of course, it could be the 199k miles, which, with the big wheels, is really more. I have a spare engine, with two busted studs, one intake manifold, one exhaust. You know, the normal ones. I want to crack 200k before putting it in, so I will probably drive the old engine up there. what the heck. gotta get those studs welded with bolts and see if they come out that way.

otherwise, I will see you all late Friday night

David ('84 Subi wagon, lifted, 15 pug wheels, lsd, etc)