Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA81 power idea

I had this idea when I was looking at some ea81t heads.I looked at the holes where the injectors mound and thought what about putting some Nitrous injectors in their place on a N/A motor?What do you guys and gals think?Nitrous injectors on a N/A ea81 using the ea81t heads?I guess maybe a 10 shot or 20 shot would be fun.Just thought I would throw this idea out there and see what you all thought of that.

Let the insanity begin!:burnout:

That looks like one fun mustang...

pitty NOS is completely illegal here. The only way you can move it in cars legally is if its not "installed" and you have a sign saying something like "Flammable Gas" on the front and back of your car.

flammable%20gas_21.gif

I have a feeling NOS is how that outlaw armish guy got 150hp out of his EA81 N/A

________

little Brat

www.offroadingsubarus.com

What about those NOS fogging systems that some how attach to an air box and are designed for a snowmobile? I don't remember what thread that was on ... I know a guy down the street that is a snowmobile nut ... I bet he could tell me what I need to make one work :brow: ... and I don't know anything about these, but I think someone said they were not as hard on the engine as a direct injection of NOS? (just curious)