Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wha? Its ALIVE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

She did it for me. She fired up. After a year and 2 months for the build, she came to life today. She ran for about 15 seconds but she ran, breathed her first breath. I still have a lot to do like button the intercooler up, some vacuum lines, tuning, plus make sure my 5-lug is good and finish installing my XT6 swaybars. I spend about an hour on her today because she's sitting outside and its snowing now. Once she's on the road, I'm going to shoot for WJM's "very expensive, very powerful" EA82T. I might already have a set of headstuds that are stronger then ARP's and for about 1/3rd the price. I love being friends with machinests.

congrats man now we need a co meet so i can get a look at her

still won't be for a couple more months since I have a lot of minor things to attend to on it. As it is, I might be living down there in a couple months so it might be as easy as pimpin over to my house!

The car is an '89 RX, black with gold stripe. Its been an ongoing project of mine since I picked it up in November of 2004. Pics of it can be seen here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/caboobaroo

Oh yeah Bill, I'm thinkin of moving down to Colorado for good. Better places for me to work then Wal-Mart in Laramie. Plus, I'm gonna go back to school!

The car is an '89 RX, black with gold stripe. Its been an ongoing project of mine since I picked it up in November of 2004. Pics of it can be seen here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/caboobaroo

Oh yeah Bill, I'm thinkin of moving down to Colorado for good. Better places for me to work then Wal-Mart in Laramie. Plus, I'm gonna go back to school!

Wow man, that's awesome. Good for you. Another save.