Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ljohnston ????wheeless????

I'm fairly new to this sube stuff, just recently bought a real nice 86 Brat from southern California. Been wantin' to put a lift kit to it, but haven't been able to find any 14" wheels of any kind. With so many folks out there looking for these wheels, I wonder why Speedy Wheel in Australia doesn't send any of their after market 14" white spokes over here to their USA counter part?

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might get some pugs or what ever?

it might cost more initially, but I suggest converting to 6 lug, in the long run if you plan on keeping your car that long it makes things easier whenever you need to replace a wheel or anything like that. more sizes available too if you ever want to go bigger.

What is invovled? Is it possible to change front rotors and rear drums from a newer 5 bolt sube auto? Thanks for the fast reply and any help you can offer. Lyle e-mail redfeather@cox.net

it might cost more initially, but I suggest converting to 6 lug, in the long run if you plan on keeping your car that long it makes things easier whenever you need to replace a wheel or anything like that. more sizes available too if you ever want to go bigger.

:banana: Henderson is a suburb of Las Vegas, you haven't told me much. but I have searched the yards here already, if thats what you are thinking. Please tell me where I can get these wheels, if you know. I also have friends in Denver and Pheonix looking for them. I have done many online searches and even made phone calls to Oregon.

Thanks for any help you may offer,

Lyle

How far from Reno is that?

Is that southern Nevada or Northern?

-Brian