Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Racer - or - Off Road

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's your help.

XT struts bolt into standard EA82 bodies. Same thing... but 2WD XT struts are 2" shorter than standard EA82.

More info, if your car is 4WD... it has the tallest struts subaru offered for your model year.

THats a start.

Also, body kits are out there. RX coupes have them (my car). Pretty bolt on and mild look.

-Brian

hmm...as what i can see from my point of view is that he wants mods RIGHT NOW. that is not the case. i'm in the same boat as he is but i can wait for mods. i am aware that my wagon will not perform the same as a WRX without an ej swap. look tyler like the subaru junkie said, go with an RX body kit. i'm gonna do that and slap a sound system into my wagon. i'm gonna also put the xt struts later. then drive my current engine til it dies. then hopefully with $$$ do the ej swap. best advise drive it til that engine dies. and then you know the rest :rolleyes: . hey also tyler, don't take anything personal alright? we're here trying to help you. and don't feel bad because we both are on the same boat. all we got to do is be patient. :)

my parents want me to take my car to a shop to get looked over. i dont want to cause i dont want to have to pay twice as much as it should cost.

So im looking for some one who will look over my car for me, do a little tune up stuff, install a new clutch, ect.... id be willing to pay you ....i want some one who really knows old subies.

i think it has an electrical problem so a good knowledge of electrical systems would be good.

i live in lynnwood right next to alderwood mall.

let me know if your interested or know of someone who might be.

well i might as well throw my .02 in as well. Sell the car. you might be able to get a grand for it, since it is in a nice condidtion may be more. then go out and buy a 4wd wagon/sedan for around $500 to $800 and lift the piss out of it or turn it in to a nice rally car. that is what i will be doing with my wagon soon. i'll post pics in a week or so.