Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Super Swampers******Mounted******

soobmater

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thanks guys, ya my spare is only like 26 inches or something.. i'll work on getting a full size one someday.. and on the fenders, the back i beat some with a good ole' hammer:headbang: , which i'll need to beat some more. and on the front, eh, i cut those when i was runnin the all terrains. these tires were about a inch taller than those. i just left the front alone, i might do some pounding if they start to rub.

Tell us what you think of running 28's relative to your gearing?

How's the power and hill climbing?

I'm running 26's and I notice the difference.

Give us an off-road report.

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

84 GL Mad Max

01 Forester

Steve you just wait....iam goin to hit the friggin LOTTO down here and i'll be takin a Military CHopper up to SASK..to liberate the HORNET...kind of a midnight run ...oh don't worry i'll leave a bag of $ with ya....

VIVA la "HORNET"...hahahahh spark:headbang:

hrm, i think they would look great sparky :grin: as far as power change, not a hole lot, since im used to driving with tires that are about a inch shorter. but, they are a biotch on the street. haha so loud and shake a lot. sounds like a logging truck coming down the road :banana: i can definatly say, a ej22 would be very nice. as far as hill climbs, i havnt done any yet. i went threw some deeper ruts today. filled full of some soft mud. can't even get the dam tires to spin :headbang: i will say, that i wouldnt go over 28's though as far as gearing goes

hrm, i think they would look great sparky :grin: as far as power change, not a hole lot, since im used to driving with tires that are about a inch shorter. but, they are a biotch on the street. haha so loud and shake a lot. sounds like a logging truck coming down the road :banana: i can definatly say, a ej22 would be very nice. as far as hill climbs, i havnt done any yet. i went threw some deeper ruts today. filled full of some soft mud. can't even get the dam tires to spin :headbang: i will say, that i wouldnt go over 28's though as far a