Ultimate Subaru Message Board

impreza now has a steel bumper :)

Ratty2Austin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin, how many bolts are holding that push bar on? In your picture on page four it looks as if it is bolted only to the factory tie-down loops.:(

there are 2 big bolts thru the tow hooks, and then at the end of the bars underneath... there are some loops that hook into the bolts that used to hold the sway bar on :lol:

I have pushed a couple cars with it, and the imps been towed up a hill with a winch (it was almost pulling the huge truck down the hill with it!)

it is pretty tough...

although, I am considering removing it...

I have to say i like just about everything about that imp.... when i bought my imp before i found this site that is kinda similar to how i wanted mine to look except mine is a sedan and has more dents but i dont care about that. I was panning on a steel bumer.. not quit like that though and something for the roof just to mount lights. And lift, tires. I need to do something about power. I have a 1.8 in my imp and it cant stay. I need any info i can get about a 2.2 or 2.5 converstion because i will do it. im aiming more for the 2.2 at this point

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

and I need to find a better way to attach my license plate-instead of zip ties!

Nice clearance yo!! Forester struts and blocks?

I've got the plate bolted to a piano hinge on my tube (swings up for winch access)

Nice to see a really tweeked gen II, i like the snorkle too (thought of it for my leg, but din't do it yet :(