Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Whant to replace brake fluid????

bella

I whant to change my brake fluid and I don't now how much to buy.

Also for REAR WHEEL CYLINDER REPAIR KIT I have this part code:25191GA621(is good?) but for front brakes I don't.

Please provide informations for Subarlu Leone '86, Sedan,1800, 4wd, EA82.

Thanks,:)

Paul

If you are careful with the bleeding, and don't suck the reservoir dry and have to start over, a liter of fluid should do. I don't know any part numbers for caliper rebuild kits. In North America, we usually just buy a rebuilt caliper.

If you are careful with the bleeding, and don't suck the reservoir dry and have to start over, a liter of fluid should do. I don't know any part numbers for caliper rebuild kits. In North America, we usually just buy a rebuilt caliper.

OK:mad:...at least a part number for a rebuilt caliper...:confused:

there are rebuild kits out there, i found one for less than $10 a couple years ago for my XT6 front calipers but have not been able to find another set. well worth it and easy to do. i can't recall where i picked that kit up. wish i would have bought a few sets.

for brake fluid, i find it a good idea to buy more than i think i need. for how cheap it is, i'd hate to spill a bottle or need more than i think and not finish the job.