Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Trashwagon 7!

lo and behold the mighty TRASHWAGON 7!

1990 loyale 4wd single range. plans f=call for dual range and possibly a lift. also want to make a cargo wagon and panel the back so it opens up like a truck topper to access tools and such.

currently the car has a u-haul roof rack and "trashwagon 7" lettering on the sides

trashwagon7.JPG

tw7hood.JPG

tw7rear.JPG

tw7carbola.JPG

I like the idea of making the back like a truck topper. We have trucks at work with caps like that, one side opens directly to the bed and the other side has shelving that is all boxed in. Very handy and I think it would be a great mod to TW7! Not to mention a lift will put the doors at eyeball height or close. Good work so far can't wait to see more :banana:

The Trashwagon 5 replica is, for general intents and purposes, simply Trashwagon. Trashwagon 5 II if you want to get technical; it's a promotional vehicle for the movie. Which is coming along nicely, thanks.

Incidentally, TW5II has TW5's engine in it now, and we'll be finishing it up just as soon as Fox gets the sedan and Chris Smith's wagon done...

Is the new one gonna have the roof of boom too? :clap:

That's just what I was thinking...:confused:

How about the shag carpet interior?:headbang:

and what about the extra "gas tanks":lol:

Keep up the good work,

We've been waiting quite some time for this...

Glenn

82 SubaruHumme

84 GL Mad Max

01 Forester

Suggested mods for TR7:

Vertical Takeoff

Ejection seat

Kegerator

tank treads

amphibous capabilities (set up a pto off of the rear diff for a propellor drive shaft. make car float. figure out a retractable rudder. Also work navigation lights into the mix).

Makeit completely stealth to radar.

Consider "westphalia" type pop top camper system.

That's it for now.

Good luck.

Makeit completely stealth to radar.

you know, I actually researched this for my xt6 one time... they make both radar absorbing paint, and foam... if you know how radar works, that's pretty sweet :headbang: but damn expensive :cool:

since I have no money the next thought was to make the car like a stealth fighter jet, but I figured that redesigning EVERY ANGLE of the car so that the radar would not bounce back to it's origin would... destroy the car