Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone seen the new SubieSport?

Anyone?

or notice that one of the testers for the Honda CRV vs forester vs impreza was TEX?!

or see the huge article about WJM's RX and a how-to on Megasquirt?

or catch the '86 XT Turbo the magazine picked up as a project rally car?

but I'm telling ya, the best part was page 23

I did not renew my subscription because I was not happy with the magazine, but I just ordered the April issue for the Megasquirt article, and I recieved it today. I will probably buy another one for the hatch patrol coverage. Maybe someday the magazine will be worth a subscription to me again, but at least they get it right once in awhile. ;)

I'm royally pissed.

I renewed in Sept. and have yet to recieve an issue. I called customer service, and they suggested I "wait it out"

Amazing how a Mag can do this yet stay in business... I think you all need to write letters to them at the same time so they may get the picture...

i also let me subscription run out, as the first 6 issues were like : WRX this, STi that, oh and here is a ONE page article about older stuff.

Sooo

anyone care to tell us non-subscribers whats on page 23?

my thoughts

exactly any one with a scanner want to hook us up?

I got an almost full page spread in the Readers Rides section on my car.

I'm going to take a picture of it to save it. I'll post it up later.

And I just sent them an email, with a huge list of everything I've done to my car, and attached 5 or 6 hi-res pics to it.

I just got my copy on Friday, so those of you who are subscribed, it's probably on it's way

Amazing how a Mag can do this yet stay in business... I think you all need to write letters to them at the same time so they may get the picture...

First and foremost you should know that they use a subscription company to do their initial subscription and renewals. So before you beat up Ryan and the rest of the folks at SubieSport contact them letting them know that you have not received your magazine and your subscription info. Maybe they can solve the problem for you. Keep in mind that yelling at them probably will not bring the results you al want.