Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fleet Meet!! *pics*

Well since the white wagon will most definitly be going in the next week or so, and I dont know if i'll ever get around to doing that 5mt swap on the red wagon, I took it upon myself to take a picture of the fleet before it would be reduced.... Wasn't thinking until afterwards... but how patriotic am I ?! *red, white and blue subarus. god bless...japan lol*

FleetMeet1.jpg

Whats your fleet look like?!

Luigi

...Well...

My Twin loyales are this:

Loyale_Twins.jpg

...A Wallpaper of Them I made some time Ago...

Subaru_Loyale_Wallpaper_Animated.gif

The Metallic Diamond white is the "Original" one, my father bought brand new in California, may 1985, and came roading highways and bad roads from there to my country... The only seven modifications it has are: the Rims, the paint job, the Weber 32/36 Carb (Gotta Love that Carb. and it´s sound) Also minor jobs in the exaust system (Freeflow) the glasses red tint, changed the interior to Brown, and the CD stereo.

The Yellow one is my "Still Project Car". I have done in it too many changes to enumerate here... and is still in progress. Is a 1987 model bought first as a Parts car, and now is my "Weekend Toy"... Both are Manual 5spd Trans. FWD

:) I wish some day I can buy a Brat... I love them! :)