Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Might have a place for brat roll bars.

I dont know if this has been talked about before but they can offer a in box roll bar.

They only list it for the 80-81 brat.

http://web.inetba.com/autoweld/rbc.ivnu

They price ther 4 points at 152.00

Now I have a 87 brat. Is there a big diffrance in the box setup?:confused:

I e-mailed them to see if they had one for a 87 and this was there reply.

"We do not have specs for the '87 Brat. If you would download the form from our internet site and fill out the measurements we could make you one for your '87. When you tell us what point roll bar you want we can give you a price. Thanks."

Now the issue is there download sheet looks like it is mainly for cages not roll bars that go in to the bed.

Also it would help if you have a brat and could post a link or a pic of your brat's roll bar along with some rough measurments. Thanks

Also I did a search so if you have a good link that may of escaped my eye post that to.

Some one has to know if the box sizes is diffrent between the two years? I know some of you have more Brats then you do children..:lol:

yes, the Gen2 Brat bed is about 4" wider than the Gen1. However, for a OEM Gen1 rollbar, if you cut 2" off each back leg, they will fit into a Gen2 okay, just be a bit narrow. not sure how the fit would be affected with jump seats, but with your 87 it should work okay...