(new tires)rti ramp...*pics*

scrap487

subaru style...

P3210412.JPG

P3210413.JPG

P3210414.JPG

and just a comparison pic for before I got the 29x10.50x15 tsl/sx

P3120405.JPG

I need to replace my struts with something a bit stiffer and toss the sway bar, the amount of travel I get out of the front is pathetic compared to the rear

Unless you installed one... there is no sway bar. EA81s didnt come with them. The tires look great tho, i bet they were great in the snow! :)

-Brian

um my ea81 sure sure does, it came stock, and frankly, i would PISS MY PANTS if it was stock suspension and didnt have a sway bar...

I'm talking about the front too... there isnt one on the back

oh and yeah,those tires work GREAT in the deep stuff... but lighter snow with anything less than about an inche or two my old wildcat a/ts were waay better. what i dont get, is how people complain of the traction w/ swampers on pavement... its hard to break them loose even on wet pavement, this are the stickiest tires I have ever owned and pretty much outperform every other tire I've used except on ice they dont do so good.

That thing looks so bad Arse. I wish I would have been at the shop when you brought it in :mad: . How well does the EA81 push those tires?

theres a noticable differance in the amount of oopmh it has with the 29s vs the 31s... thing's a rocket. I want to take it wheeling on saturday, I can bring it up that way if you want if someone wants to show me the trails around scappose.