Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Very Sad Pics

I wish my local junkyards had a plentiful supply of Subarus. All they got is one brat, 1 XT, 1 XT6, and a GL coupe, all ragged out bad.

^^

Ditto. But just much less here. Only a couple late EA82s, and nothing else.

The body is cleaner than mine the driver side has not even a door ding and the body kit has less chips than mine. :mad:There are lots of Subarus at that yard XT6 with all the parts still on it has a turbo hood on it thinking of taking the hood vent from it. Almost any Subaru you can think of they all seemed to have lots of parts still on them.

That's in UTAH!:eek:

There are no old Soobs in Utah?

Don't tell anyone about this find!!!

Got to keep this quiet we don't want anyone to know of this secret stash.

The yard I go to in Salt Lake has only two Gen 2's left.

What else is there?

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

84 GL Mad Max

01 Forester

and i bet with a good-ole 2 ton floor jack and a jackstand to hold one side up... you could get the body kit off of it, with the justy still on top of it...

i wish i could even SEE an RX in person... Out here, theres only ONE Subaru in our junkyard... and I've pretty much stripped it of all its good parts...:grin:

Here, things on JunkYards are "Even Worse"...

...Here are Lots of Junkyards, but they Always get their cars from USA, so, to make "Cheaper" costs, they "Cut Off" the back side of the Body (I mean, they only leave the part from the front bumper to the shift knob, No front seats, no Nothing from behind... They take off things like Struts, Coil Springs, Gas Tanks, Tail Lights; etc... to bring `em here, but Not a full body here, it`s almost impossible.

...I feelin` so sad lookin` those JunkYards since I was a Little Child...

So, here I saw (in 1998, the Hurricane Mitch Year) here was one special subaru I wish I could have it when it was OK... It was a 1994 Loyale SportsWagon dark cherryred with the EJ22 Engine (Adapted, maybe done by it`s Last Owner) li`l lifted and with the Peugeot 14" Rims... but it was Crashed somewhere in the USA, and Junkyard operators did "Cut it Off" just to bring here the front part of it, as I said above.

It was too sad too... If I could have enough money, I will be Happy to bring here for me an XT6 an a Brat. Love `em. I`ll love to be near of you to go "Diving" at this JunkYard between Subarus, Feeling the "Help" silent scream came from those Subaru Souls that with a few things done, can still run...

I`ll hurry to get a lotto ticket... Maybe...

:)