Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Some photos from the Reiters run on the 18th (LOTS of 'em too)

ezapar

(computer was down for a few days, couldn't load them up)

First, thanks Scott for putting it together, nice to finally meet you in person. Looking forward to the next time, we'll take ya on some real trails. lol

You can go to my gallery and look at bigger versions of most of these pics. http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=142

Here's a shot of me and Turbone's rigs, not too much difference in size, that's a big rump roast hatch and a little toy.

reiter01.jpg

After all that talk about preparing for water crossings leading up to the trip, Rob was the only one to follow my toy thru this hole)

reiter02.jpg

This guy had it coming. Pretty stupid to try to mount the stump while Rob was fixing a broken axle. (what's that? 3 or 4 times we've seen sammis roll trying to show off now?)

reiter03.jpg

Leading up to the curve of doom. :headbang:

reiter04.jpg

After looking at the pics, looks like I was the only one to take this line. Proper pucker factor. Nomica stomached it quite well. It was me doing all the whining. (+/- 40 degree tilt, on top of a serious drop off)

reiter05.jpg

I've yet to see any pics outside of the HP's circle that can beat our group shots when it comes to offroaders.

reiter11.jpg

The cravase.

reiter12.jpg

And lastly, a couple of teasers from the trail me and B did when we got seperated from the group.

reiter14.jpg

reiter15.jpg

DAMN!!! That trail is sooo sick. I wish we had lush mud trails here, but no its to dry here. I'll give it to ya your group shots are kick rump roast. That FJ60 looks like an Elephant next to those subies. That water hole was allright, but if you went back there after a rain storm that would be a killer water hole.:banana: Keep on keepin on.:banana:

After all that talk about preparing for water crossings leading up to the trip, Rob was the only one to follow my toy thru this hole)

reiter02.jpg

That would probably be because I was driving at that point. :brow:

I did ask him if he got the holes in the console fixed before I went in though. Doesn't look that deep though, oh yeah, that's right, Rob has an 8" lift and 30" tires

First, thanks Scott for putting it together, nice to finally meet you in person. Looking forward to the next time, we'll take ya on some real trails. lol

Ditto Zap

Im ready for REAL TRAILS bring em on, to bad its just to far to drive makes for a long day with lots of travel

Yes we had a great day

this ones on my computer desktop now

reiter12.jpg

Awsome, once i get a skidplate, you gonna take us down the path you Yota's found?

You bet. We don't even need a big group. Just about any weekend for a day. Just not these next two weekends. lol

Hey how do you become a Member of that Hatch Patrol club, sounds like a great group!

We have few requirements, all of which you met. All you need is the sticker. Guess I need to get some more magnets ordered from Tex. My last one finally died.

(computer was down for a few days, couldn't load them up)

reiter02.jpg

hey i think i went through that too (i remember a 'puddle' that made it inside my car some...) , isn't that right after i lost you guys when i went back to give my brother a ride to get that axle??

That would probably be because I was driving at that point. :brow:

I did ask him if he got the holes in the console fixed before I went in though. Doesn't look that deep though, oh yeah, that's right, Rob has an 8" lift and 30" tires

I would have gone thru it also:brow: Amusing to see how theres no water over the hood. Great pics Zapar!:clap:

zapar, why didn't i see the impreza out there? :grin:

Uh let me think. . . Guess it's cuz I have the TOYOTA. We weren't on just plain old snowy roads or plain old gravel roads.

Don't worry, the impreza will get plenty of action this weekend.

Uh let me think. . . Guess it's cuz I have the TOYOTA. We weren't on just plain old snowy roads or plain old gravel roads.

Don't worry, the impreza will get plenty of action this weekend.

I guess you've got a point :rolleyes: if i had that sort of rig i'd drive it offroad more than the impreza :)

rock on! great pics! :headbang:

oh man... I'm jealous, I havent been out on a trail since the first week in january before I sold my jeep :-(

I gotta get my subaru out there man, but thats soooo much wear on these tires... and so long a drive, next time you guys go out there, and camp out or take a couple days... GOTTA LET ME KNOW, and above all else, do it when my subaru is running and I have free time :brow:

Nice pics. But why take a yota on a subaru run?:lol: Thats like bringing a gun to a knife fight.:)

Always allowed any vehicle to come on our runs. That's part of being with the Hatch Patrol. We don't care what you drive on the trail. We just want you with us on the trail. We've had 'yota's, sami's, Jeeps, Dodges, Fords, Chevy's... they've all been with us.

Scott, remind me next time we are together, I have something for you.

Originally Posted by Jibs

Nice pics. But why take a yota on a subaru run?:lol: Thats like bringing a gun to a knife fight.:)

Did you any chance see the pic of Rob's hatch going thru the water. He followed me.

And the teaser photos don't even show difficulty of the trail we went on when we got seperated from the Soobs.

If I had brought my impreza, it woulda been like bringing a pellet gun to a bazooka fight. :lol:

I had my toy high centered for a second on the way down, notice the clearance I have under the doors. My imp woulda got killed right then and there.

newone.jpg