Ultimate Subaru Message Board

O boy, i got stuck.

soobmater

Well, today, i got stuck.:lol: i got stuck in the soft mud, the kind that goes up to the floor boards. and well anyway, i found out how much super swampers digg:eek: . u start to spin with these bad boys, and ur car just digs a hole. so after a hour and a half of digging and such, i got it pulled out. I got some pics of it when i got er home.

000_0412.jpg

theres one.

Got Mud?

Did you drive it back like that? It seems like you can't see anything out of more than half of the windshield.

haha ya, i live like 1 minute from were i went lol.:banana: and well, i dont have to get on a highway or anything. lol, theres no way im going back into that hole again, its like 3 feet deep of gushy mud now :headbang: i literally swam around in the stuff hoooking up a cable.

It looks like a dog that rolled on one side, in a mud hole.

Do you have the rear diff welded?

nope, part of the reason why i got stuck :-\ I'm not sure if im going to weld it, i think it's somewhat done, I'm going to start building a hatch soon. thats sorta a top secret one, except jib's knows :grin:

sweet... time to fit some super wide bogggers... get those puppies goin and there aint no turnin back :grin:

shhh:-\ u ruined the surprise lol, the hatch im going to start building is gona be on boggers. eh, my gearing would shoot me if i tried to run boggers.

shhh:-\ u ruined the surprise lol, the hatch im going to start building is gona be on boggers. eh, my gearing would shoot me if i tried to run boggers.

nah... I didnt ruin it. but $200+ a tire is tough for a guy with a subaru...

keep us all up to date on all the secret stuff :brow: :brow: :eek::lol::rolleyes::banana:

will it be ready for the 8 ?

probably not, i wish it would be. I'll be getting a job this summer to earn some $. So, i'll get some good stuff then. just as a teaser, i might be running 35x12.50x15 boggers :eek: Or 33 x12.50x15 boggers. This project will most likely take me a couple years though :-\ hrm how to fit dana 44's...

Nice, you just need to go back and drive through it in reverse! get that other side dirty!

i agree,it's only half done.your supposed to cover the whole soob in mud.

that reminds me that my legacy needs a mud bath....i think it's time for a ride out to weare

:banana: