Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Two XT6s just arrived at Lynnwood PAP

Two XT6s just in yesterday. One 2WD and the other 4WD; both automatics. Alternators already gone (I got one:banana: ). Both have fine looking front seats; one has exceptional condition front seats. There is still one complete set of alloy wheels between the two cars.

EDIT: Front seat taken out of the grey one for Turbone.

Hmm, wasn't really thinking of doing this, but how much do you think for 5 lug swap parts?

5 lug swap parts would be difficult since one of the rear rotor/hubs on the 4WD version is already gone. I'm not sure what's needed for the complete swap.

I am looking for the right rear control arm of the suspension. I bent my whole arm hitting a concrete and steel manhole. I need the control arm and I think the black skinny bar that zig zags under the suspension is bent too. So how much for the control arm and black zig zag link(I think its the rear sway bar), plus shipping plus however much you think for taking off the suspension parts?

Thanks

I am looking for the right rear control arm of the suspension. I bent my whole arm hitting a concrete and steel manhole. I need the control arm and I think the black skinny bar that zig zags under the suspension is bent too. So how much for the control arm and black zig zag link(I think its the rear sway bar), plus shipping plus however much you think for taking off the suspension parts?

Thanks

Sounds like the control arm and swaybar if I read your post correctly. I'd feel better if I had a drawing or pic of what you mean by control arm. I'll take a look at it the next time I'm up there (next day or so); after that shipping becomes an issue. I'm also assuming you want the parts off the 4WD version. I'll drop you a PM when I've had time to look at it.

the rear control arm is the assembly that the hub/bearings are connected too. it would be very difficult to confuse with anything else as it's the thing the rotors/wheels attach too. it is shaped quite funny...sort of an "L" shape. the bolts can be stubborn as all get out to remove, they are big and typically rusted in place....of cousre that's my east-coast experience talking. but not that bad, i removed an XT6 rear like that not too long ago.

if you're willing to ship the dash trim and/or steering column covers let me know. they are very very delicate and normally break though, so tread lightly around them. actually i doubt you can get them off without breaking, kind of a hit or miss type procedure.