Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I've had this problem where I bought a bluetooth headset, so when I'm in my car I can talk hands free. the problem was that it only came with a AC charger so I'd have to bring it inside my house and charge it. the problem is, when I bring it in, I forget to put it back in my car. (or sometimes I drop a call because the charge runs out unexpectedly).

so I bought this wireless extension cord that transmits power through microwave frequencies without a cord. I plugged one end into my garage. the other end is under my seat where I plug in my charger. the charging cradle is attached on my dash. This way when I come home, the car is within range to charge my headset. this way every morning, i have a fully charged headset when I leave my house.

link below if anyone's interested. It only cost me $42 with shipping.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/wec.shtml?cpg=cj

Yeah, I swear to god you can't do that. It says not to put it near anything like any living things, or electronics. Why would they sell it? If it's that harmful, where would you put it that it wouldn't be harming something or someone?

It also says, "no suing" over by the availability on the right side of the page. That's the sketchiest thing I've seen for sale on the internet and I'm not buying one.

April Fools!

Of course it's a joke!

If it wasn't, NASA would be ordering a few I think.

BTW, is it good for just low power Bluetooth or can I connect my TV and Foreman grill also?:brow:

foreman grill in your subaru? :eek: who says you can't be healthy and drive a subaru at the same time.

and yes, as most of you suspected, I decided to take advantage of yesterday's date for my post.

so anyone see any good 4/1 jokes? my best was a few years ago. I bought a bunch of dog treats and placed them in the copier/break room in our dept. I even told one friend I was going to do it. imagine my surprise when I see him walk around the corner with these crumbs in his beard.

It also says, "no suing" over by the availability on the right side of the page. That's the sketchiest thing I've seen for sale on the internet and I'm not buying one.

You should try to "add to cart"