Ultimate Subaru Message Board

need place to get 2row radiator for my turbo

Another vote for Performance Radiator. I don't even remember how many radiators I've bought from them, and they're always fit great, not to mention the customer service rocks.

the CR-1269 is a direct bolt in for the 85 turbo I used to have. I got it from Radiators.com for ~130ish I think?

Was able to just barely get the stock cooling fan onto the water pump.

edit: oh yea, it also has the transmission cooler lines for the auto tranny.

the CR-1269 is a direct bolt in for the 85 turbo I used to have. I got it from Radiators.com for ~130ish I think?

Was able to just barely get the stock cooling fan onto the water pump.

edit: oh yea, it also has the transmission cooler lines for the auto tranny.

That sounds like the same I got. Big, all metal bugger. Works great. Was ~$140 shipped overnight.

looked it up it says non turbo 2 row metal radiator ?? radiator express for a rx,122.95 $,so this is the correct one for my 88 a/t turbo wagon

I replied to your PM, but I'll throw this out in the open. That is the exact unit I used.

It works for turbo, I don't know why it says non-turbo.

2 row, all-metal, CSF, perfect OE mounting, has holes for auto tranny fluid.

Thicker than stock (since it is 2-row), so less room to work on front of engine. I removed my mechanical fan, no use for it. Actually, I drove around for over a month without any fan...

2 row, all-metal, CSF, perfect OE mounting, has holes for auto tranny fluid.

Thicker than stock (since it is 2-row), so less room to work on front of engine.

I use the CFS 2 row turbo in all of my non turbo wagons - it is rated for more BTUs than the single row, and the cooling system is marginal on these cars anyway. I have to cut a couple of pieces of sheet metal in the front so it will fit the non turbo cars. I also change the A/C condenser brackets to block less air at the same time. Depending on the studs on the engine driven fan, I have had to shorten them.

Dave