Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Service Manual for 1800 L-serie

I have bought recently a Subaru 1800 "L Serie" WAGON 4WD 136cv 5p of year 1985 from Germany.

I have problems with the pneumatic suspension, the compressor is almost always working.

I am looking for manual on watch one that it includes my model. Somebody knows in as it can be?

I have found Subaru 1800 sedan and Station Wagon 1989 Service Manual Sections 1, 2 and 3 in PDF but not the sections 4,5 y 6 :(

I also found "Subaru 1800 sedan and Station Wagon 1985 Service Manual Sections 4, 5 and 6" Publisher: Tokyo, Japan: Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd, 1984, Tokyo, Japan, but I´m not sure if cover the L-serie.

Thanks in advance

Javier

La Palma (Canary Islands)

I have bought recently a Subaru 1800 "L Serie" WAGON 4WD 136cv 5p of year 1985 from Germany.

I have problems with the pneumatic suspension, the compressor is almost always working.

I am looking for manual on watch one that it includes my model. Somebody knows in as it can be?

I have found Subaru 1800 sedan and Station Wagon 1989 Service Manual Sections 1, 2 and 3 in PDF but not the sections 4,5 y 6 :(

I also found "Subaru 1800 sedan and Station Wagon 1985 Service Manual Sections 4, 5 and 6" Publisher: Tokyo, Japan: Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd, 1984, Tokyo, Japan, but I´m not sure if cover the L-serie.

Thanks in advance

Javier

La Palma (Canary Islands)

I can't tell you what you are looking for, but I can tell you that information on models from 1984 and earlier will not help you as those cars had a differant suspension.