Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Blue Bomber club car

Scott in Bellingham

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always thought cutting off the roof over the trunk looks real cool on the wagons.

loose all the glass and sheetmetal that you dare.

maybe inboard some tractor spotlights for headlights into the grille kinda like a narrow front end baja bug?

cut the crap out of the fenders for whatever tires you want

weld up the rear

roll bar?

yeah thats a good idea. One thing a buddy of mine did, was when he welded the roll cage in his, but took that drop in plastic bedliner and urethane and bolted it on to where the bottom half of the doors used to be. It it that Door sill like a Jeep has. It will keep some water out, and keep trees and ************ from smackin ya in the hips. I like how you did the roof too, just make sure to add the roll cage to the roof section where you made that cut. You flip that thing, that roof section is gonna act like a knife

heeres a pic Dsc02375.jpg

Do you mean that the blue wagon in the picture is the ACTUAL car you're going to cut up? :eek: If I had a wagon with a body that nice I'd make it my daily driver. Actually, it would probably be my wife's daily driver and I'd get to drive her starting-to-rust wagon instead of my Geo.

I've got a really rusty but revivable parts car in NY state I'd trade and you could cut it up :rolleyes:

Do you mean that the blue wagon in the picture is the ACTUAL car you're going to cut up? :eek: If I had a wagon with a body that nice I'd make it my daily driver. Actually, it would probably be my wife's daily driver and I'd get to drive her starting-to-rust wagon instead of my Geo.

I've got a really rusty but revivable parts car in NY state I'd trade and you could cut it up :rolleyes:

YES