Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Picked up an '86 Subaru XT Turbo

My new daily driver, I got an 86 Subaru XT Turbo. :banana:

It has a push button 4wd 5spd manual tranny, power everything and the A/C blows cold. It has the Digi-dash as well. With a trip computer. Here are some pictures... http://usmb.net/gallery/album279

It has a few bad switches, the high beam switch likes to pop out into the high beam mode. And the mirror control switch has a broken arrow switch. Horn works, but Cruise control doesn't.

Came with a spare center councle wich has a fog light switch in it, it looks like a stock subaru fog light switch. I'm thinking about using the switch for fog lights on the car. What do ya guys think of it?

My new daily driver, I got an 86 Subaru XT Turbo. :banana:

It has a push button 4wd 5spd manual tranny, power everything and the A/C blows cold. It has the Digi-dash as well. With a trip computer. Here are some pictures... http://usmb.net/gallery/album279

It has a few bad switches, the high beam switch likes to pop out into the high beam mode. And the mirror control switch has a broken arrow switch. Horn works, but Cruise control doesn't.

Came with a spare center councle wich has a fog light switch in it, it looks like a stock subaru fog light switch. I'm thinking about using the switch for fog lights on the car. What do ya guys think of it?

(Homer mode engaged)

Mmmm. XT Turbo 4WD. Gahhhhhh............ :slobber:

(Homer mode disengaged)