Ultimate Subaru Message Board

awesome dude :headbang:

got anymore pics?

the rest of the pics are at www.nhscc.com

but that's the only pic they got of me. of course there's about 19 shots of each miata that was there....:mad:

there's some really nice sti's and other imprezas there. a couple of them are NASIOC dwellers.

i deninitely got a lot of weird looks at the starting line :brow:

... and those comments were???

while in line this lady came up to me and mentioned that it looks like a rally car, she has a wagon, blahblahblah, blahblahblah

at one point while i was waiting for the go-ahead to start the announcer said "at the line is number 84 h-stock steve schwinghammer in his 96 Subaru LegaJEEZ steve, those are some big tires you have on that thing. you got enough power to turn those babies?"

yeah, i'm calling "Shenanigans!" on whoever took those pics. two pics of a prelude that got whooped by a much cooler looking legacy. :eek: please....

recall how well or how poorly that maserati did? :brow:

i dig those lights. something similar to come on my car (once i tear apart the engine and start my real job...)

yeah, i'm calling "Shenanigans!" on whoever took those pics. two pics of a prelude that got whooped by a much cooler looking legacy. :eek: please....

recall how well or how poorly that maserati did? :brow:

i dig those lights. something similar to come on my car (once i tear apart the engine and start my real job...)

maserati did about average. i was kinda dissapointed.

and yeah, i'm not happy with the photographer. i'll be taking my camera and a trusty cameraman(woman/wife)