Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FOUND!!! 195x70-13 tires

hey they come in 205/60-13 too!

same as stock diameter, but 205!!! coooooooool...:D

205 is getting a bit wide for a 5.5" rim, but should still work. My bro ran Yokahama 205/60 13's on 5.5" wide alloy's on his x1/9 for the rear, they were pretty good, even wear, but the "no-name brand" ones on the front, which were 205/60's too got un-even wear. I think it was the middle of them wore quicker.

I think it was the middle of them wore quicker.

That means over-inflation. Probably happened from running all 4 tires at the same pressure, which may not have been recommended because mid-engine cars like the X1/9 are so light in the front.

That means over-inflation. Probably happened from running all 4 tires at the same pressure, which may not have been recommended because mid-engine cars like the X1/9 are so light in the front.

Trust me, my bro knew what he was doing with inflation. Although, he may of been trying to get the most out of cornering, not tire life.

Hey Guys This is Jerry, i have been running those tires for a long time now. I am on my second set, i got over 60,000 miles on the first set that i had. If you look at last years show pictures you will see my hatch back it is the one that has the cragars wheels and the side pipes and those tires on it. Thanks Jerry

My brother has a set of 205/60/13 tires on order to replace the POS's on my RX, and I do believe this is what he ordered for me (will have to wait and see, but did say it was a cooper tire). Crossing my fingers since they look like what I want on my RX. So good to hear you've liked them Jerry, and you seriously got 60k out of them? :slobber: . I'm just looking for some more tread on the road while doing 75+ on the highway, and hopefully get some more grip in the corners sick of the squealing.

Hey DrKrazy This is Jerry, yes i got 60,000 miles on the first set of those tires. I drive 500 miles a week just to go to work on the freeway all the time. I had a set of michlens before the coopers and they were much louder and road much harder every bump i could feel. I just drive my subaru up and down the road kinda reminds you of the song, On the road again just can't wate to get on the road again. Thanks Jerry

Hey Subieman This is Jerry, i don't know i have a set of ice tires that i run when it gets slick. Around Selah we don't get much snow BUT we get alot of black ice now thats fun. Every winter there is so many SUV that are in the dich or upside down because of the ice, i just click the lever and 4 wheel drive away we go. Thanks Jerry