Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA82 on a chassis dyno

Anyone done this with thier modded EA82s and have some numbers? would love to see them. If so, possibly document the car for a website I involuntarily paid for :).

I change little things in both my old soobs to surprise the hell out of myself in relation to power/torque and durability. I would love to document just one super EA82 suby :burnout:

Anybody want to tell all? I spotted one white sedan in here from aus with a claimed 230 hp. I cant remember the user or what post to search for. Your car comes to mind, if interested pm me or email bgd1973@hotmail.com

:headbang:

Anyone done this with thier modded EA82s and have some numbers? would love to see them. If so, possibly document the car for a website I involuntarily paid for :).

I change little things in both my old soobs to surprise the hell out of myself in relation to power/torque and durability. I would love to document just one super EA82 suby :burnout:

Anybody want to tell all? I spotted one white sedan in here from aus with a claimed 230 hp. I cant remember the user or what post to search for. Your car comes to mind, if interested pm me or email bgd1973@hotmail.com

:headbang:

the car you refer to as the "white sedan" is actually a '87 RX 3-door coupe. His board name is WJM for a reference to search on. Yes, he had dyno numbers and from a consenses that a few other board member's agreed on was from the numbers he was showing for his wheel hp, gave him roughly 230 crank hp. He was running a STi intercooler, stock engine, stock turbo, TWE header and downpipe, 2.5" exhaust, and that was at 15psi with no sort of fuel upgrades from what I can remember.

hey! you knew. "QuikRx" is the one I was referring to. Those numbers are incredible.:eek:

Around here the ea82 turbo did strange incredibly powered things in cool weather and higher oxygen (spring time), USMB and some of the users mods revealed, proved higher power can be there all the time.