Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thats some great terrain for a baja. Looks like you ran into some mud, but not much. Might want to go back there when it rains for some real mud. Also what kind of tires are you running? Log trails are where its at.

Thats some great terrain for a baja. Looks like you ran into some mud, but not much. Might want to go back there when it rains for some real mud. Also what kind of tires are you running? Log trails are where its at.

Im still runnin my snows (cooper weathermaster ST2's) , and boy do they have great off-road traction!

Also good in deep mud....and I will be goin back for more/better/muddier pics:brow:

It does look like you had fun, and not to denigrate your adventure in any way, but ... I gotta say that when I lived in the High Sierra I drove worse roads that those pictured (much worse) in a bone stock Chevy II sedan.

Anyone old 'nuff to remember those? :grin:

what we have here in the east is nothing more than a dirt road to some of you folks from the west....that is one downside to "east coast livin".

In my opinion I don't even know if I could find a place that good to go to within a few hundred miles. :-\

but in the end..it is still fun to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making payments and wheeling it at the same time, that takes some dareing.

Glad you were out having a good time.

People who say east coast wheeling sucks: I know trails that will stop skidders with chains. I'd like to see you get anything through those.

Making payments and wheeling it at the same time, that takes some dareing.

Glad you were out having a good time.

People who say east coast wheeling sucks: I know trails that will stop skidders with chains. I'd like to see you get anything through those.

I've got some good ones around here too :D i couldn't mtn bike up it... very nasty... i'd love to see a subaru romp on it.. lol :brow:

• 3 weeks later...
....Chevy II sedan.

Anyone old 'nuff to remember those? :grin:

I knew someone who had one of those cute little things, but it couldn't compare to my first car -- a 1960 Chevy 2-door sedan (that had been rolled, and totaled, twice before I got it) for reliable back road country camping travel.

It was the last year of real tailfins, the big square-cornered flat sharp ones --- before they started morphing (we'd have called it melting) back into being just little ridges on the body).

nice pics ! but when you say log trails !!! I'm thinkin trails with logs on it comes to mind...

Most stock vehicles can do that stuff and it's fun just to see what you can do before you lift and other mods...I wheel my '03 obw alot and still makin payments so damage is not good!!! I think alot of folks think that the new gens are weak and not worthy offroad like the old gen...Well I changed that opinion last year when I showed up wheelin at WCSS7 on a tight atv trail...

who says a new gen can't tricycle...?

:banana:

upandaway.jpg