Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Should Bucky Go to the Show????

I desided to show Bucky some love today with a good cleaning out of the inside..some armour all..cleaned the windows..fixed some rust on the front fender and did some repainting....Still want to wash him and do all the black trim and tires. After talking to Paulyburger..now I am thinking on taking Bucky to Carlisle tomorrow.... What do ya'll think??/ Is there any other Loyales representing from our club? Paul said we will fix Bucks exhaust while we are there...so now I am thinking.....should I??? shouldnt I??? I mean Andrews Father is going so honestly I am not needed as an extra driver...Tommy says I need to go cause I havent had any real fun in a long time.....opinions opinions....

Oh!! if this all sounds dumb its cause of :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

I desided to show Bucky some love today with a good cleaning out of the inside..some armour all..cleaned the windows..fixed some rust on the front fender and did some repainting....Still want to wash him and do all the black trim and tires. After talking to Paulyburger..now I am thinking on taking Bucky to Carlisle tomorrow.... What do ya'll think??/ Is there any other Loyales representing from our club? Paul said we will fix Bucks exhaust while we are there...so now I am thinking.....should I??? shouldnt I??? I mean Andrews Father is going so honestly I am not needed as an extra driver...Tommy says I need to go cause I havent had any real fun in a long time.....opinions opinions....

Oh!! if this all sounds dumb its cause of :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Actually,I you can drive my '89 Touring Wagon if you'd like to.

Or take the day off and come down here and change the fuel pump and filter on the GLF :brow: Just kidding,I know it's short notice and we all need the paycheck as fat as possible.

I am taking the '78,chancing it.I'd LOVE to have my '89 along too.My friend from work backed out of going.

We do kind of want to get going fairly early,but probably won't leave the area untill 6:30-7 knowing me. 6 o'clock would be better,but the weekend traffic stinks....:mad: so I expect it to be a long first half of the trip,we'll see.Let me know if you want to go with us,but I don't know how to get two cars up to your place....details,details....well,if Tommy can drop you off...?? We'll talk.I'm going to call you real soon.Almost free time.:burnout:

Its OK Paul...There is no way Tommy can do any dropping off since he isnt getting home from work till around 7 and then to turn back around and go down that way. Its no biggy..honestly...I dont really have the money to spend a weekend away from home now..so its not a big deal anyway if I dont go. Like I mentioned..I really am not needed.. I dont really trust taking Buck that far away anyway right now.

Hope you all have fun and I want to see pictures!!!!

Actually,I you can drive my '89 Touring Wagon if you'd like to.

Or take the day off and come down here and change the fuel pump and filter on the GLF :brow: Just kidding,I know it's short notice and we all need the paycheck as fat as possible.

I am taking the '78,chancing it.I'd LOVE to have my '89 along too.My friend from work backed out of going.

We do kind of want to get going fairly early,but probably won't leave the area untill 6:30-7 knowing me. 6 o'clock would be better,but the weekend traffic stinks....:mad: so I expect it to be a long first half of the trip,we'll see.Let me know if you want to go with us,but I don't know how to get two cars up to your place....details,details....well,if Tommy can drop you off...?? We'll talk.I'm going to call you real soon.Almost free time.:burnout:

OK,I understand.

Hope you didn't wake up with hamburger head.:lol:

I'll call you over the weekend.I want to hit a diner near the Motel 6 on H'burg Tpke where Luc and I are staying.Let me know where the good ones are.Thanks.