Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Why Brat Seats Are Hard To Find

dang, we better start returning those pug wheels, or were all a bunch of lousy hypocrites.

The main difference, as I see it, is that there aren't too many running Peugots in the US. But I don't really care who buys what to put on their car or truck. In fact, I'm still waiting to hear from the guy who was going to put a small block Chevy in his GL wagon.

The million dollar question. What does an Asian import tax on US chicken have to do with the seats in the back of a Subaru Brat? (this is truly why there are seats in Brat beds)

Clayton Mortimer

Bellingham WA

The million dollar question. What does an Asian import tax on US chicken have to do with the seats in the back of a Subaru Brat? (this is truly why there are seats in Brat beds)

Clayton Mortimer

Bellingham WA

Please explain this to me. An old guy at my work who used to own a Brat said there was a tax on two seater vehicles (Toyota MR2 Etc.) So Subaru put seats in the back to make it a four-passanger. Is this correct?

Go to any 4X4 swap meet and you will find at least one set. They are used by many offroaders for rear seats. They can be left in the elements and fit in just about any configuration. It's been that way for years. At least they actually use them!!