Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New brat?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/164633010.html ok just so everyone knows, im looking into buying this brat. Im going to have my brother or someone else go look at it. Would anybody like to look at it for me?? someone that lives around seattle would be nice. I would prefer someone from the usmb to look at it, since they know there subarus. If anyone could help me out, i would be greatly appreciative :) It is also a 85, i'd love to have this, im going to call him soon, and ask him about title, rust, that kind of stuff. thanks guys

....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only kidding!!!! Good luck getting it dude, you gonna lift it and wheel it or what?

-Brian

What do you think brian??? :headbang: Yea, i'll put a 4 inch lift on it. Its gona be a daily driver, so i can't go insane on tires, cause i need sometin that will get good mpg. I just called the guy, i just need someone to go look at it for me, and see what they think about it. I'm thinking about running like some type of all terrain/ m/t tires. 25.5-27" would be perfect

http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/163906645.html what im looking at right now so now one else trys to buy it. Man, i would love to have a gen 2 wagon :):banana: i emailed the guy and what not, also if you look on craigslist, there is a hatch for 800 bucks on there. its only FWD but i called the guy up before i knew that, and right off the bat he said he would sell it to me for 600. Im just wanting to make like a Daily driver/camping/some offroading rig..

i'd love to, but i dont have quite enough time to do a tranny swap and all that, other wise i'd love to buy that.you have to remember, im only 14 years old, so i can't exactly have like 5 cars (yet), other wise i would :banana: thanks anyway though man

i'd love to, but i dont have quite enough time to do a tranny swap and all that, other wise i'd love to buy that.you have to remember, im only 14 years old, so i can't exactly have like 5 cars (yet), other wise i would :banana: thanks anyway though man

tranny swap? to what? automatic? 2wd? all it needs is an axle... and last i checked you dont want a 2wd ea81 as from what I've heard from GD is there is more to it than just swapping the transmission and its a real headache, better to buy his than the one of CL