Ultimate Subaru Message Board

infectiousuub

Throwing this out there to get some feed back.

I ran across a 1981 bratt sub with a 1800 under the hood selling for 1200. It has rust in the usual spots (door corners and wheel wells) but the rust was in small amounts. The bed of the sub loooked great some rust on the gate. The ignition was out and rewired to a switch, boot cracked on the right anxle (big surprise), 211,000 miles, the dash was cracked badly, rebuilt caberator, dual exhaust both with cats, no major oil leaks, and it ran well for the 10 minutes of driving I took it for. Was wondering if this is a good price for the vehicle? Seemed a bit much, thinking more around 800 for this sub. What do ya think? :-\

I hear Brats sell for a lot more then wagons over in the US (well, it's the same here in Aus.) So it probably is worth it. Talk the seller down and see if you can get it for cheaper, but don't spend more then you want to.

Well that was a lot of obvious info, I feel superior now :rolleyes:

Good luck with it. If you get it, I hope you'll be happy with it. They sure are neat little trucks. :)

• 2 weeks later...