Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Denver meet n greet Monday Eve June 5th?

I'll be in town, if anybody wants to meet up...

don't think I have any parts for sale that anybody needs, but I could haul them out with me if I did.

thinking about Red Rocks or just a gathering somewhere....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you are out this way is there any parts you are needing?Where are you going to be staying?

I'll be hitting some yards on Monday hopefully :)

wife says I need to get her a glass at the Hard Rock Cafe too....

coming out to pick up a collection of parts....

The SUBARU 16 x 4 in white just like the picture would be perfect...can you add the 4WD in the same size after it? Also any chance of getting one to go under it that says:

It's a SUBARU thing... You wouldn't understand

smaller of course. That would be awesome! Just let me know what kinda of cash I need to bring.

Got a time in mind? Who else is coming?

I should hopefully be off work by 4:30~5ish but I only live 10 mins away from Red Rocks so no big deal at all. Want to see the lifted sedan or RX Mick? If I come straight from work I'll be in the RX most likely. Only thing that would hold me back is if my wife goes into labor or something before hand. She could pop anyday now.

Jerry if your going to make I can bring the cash for that spyder also.

the size of that is probably closer to 16x3 I think to keep in the right proportions.

where's it gonna go?

and I always prefer lifted rigs :)

The SUBARU 16 x 4 in white just like the picture would be perfect...can you add the 4WD in the same size after it? Also any chance of getting one to go under it that says:

It's a SUBARU thing... You wouldn't understand

smaller of course. That would be awesome! Just let me know what kinda of cash I need to bring.

Got a time in mind? Who else is coming?

I should hopefully be off work by 4:30~5ish but I only live 10 mins away from Red Rocks so no big deal at all. Want to see the lifted sedan or RX Mick? If I come straight from work I'll be in the RX most likely. Only thing that would hold me back is if my wife goes into labor or something before hand. She could pop anyday now.

Jerry if your going to make I can bring the cash for that spyder also.

the size of that is probably closer to 16x3 I think to keep in the right proportions.

where's it gonna go?

On the top of the back window...I think, that's where I was going to put Project Cheap, but it's not so cheap anymore...and more like Project POS :rolleyes: . So the Subaru thing sounds much better now.

If I recall correctly from our previous talks about "Project Cheap" the back window is like 38-40" wide and could easily be up to 4-5" Tall without blocking my view at all. I trust you to make the final call, and whatever is easiest for you.

Just one day? Monday huh?

Well, I don't get off work till 4:30 / 5:00, but I'd love to meet up.

Wish there was time to take ya wheelin in in the hills in the hatch, but You can check it out at least! (and it's horrible tire wear.)

I would like to make a sticker request (if you're able) I want a couple (2) of OZified decals, Fairly good size(like 8-10" tall), for the hatch's rear pop-out windows. In red, if possible. I don't know if you have access (or permission?) to the Logo..... Let me know $$ wise.

Also, Would you possibly be interested in a trade? :brow:

I have a Tamiya 1/18 scale Subaru R-2 SS, complete & undamaged in bags and box. Any chance you'd like to trade for your Hatch kit?

At any rate, glad you're coming up. It'll be good to see you again!

the Hatch kit will never leave me :)

Wish there was time to take ya wheelin in in the hills in the hatch, but You can check it out at least! (and it's horrible tire wear.)

I would like to make a sticker request (if you're able) I want a couple (2) of OZified decals, Fairly good size(like 8-10" tall), for the hatch's rear pop-out windows. In red, if possible. I don't know if you have access (or permission?) to the Logo..... Let me know $$ wise.

I have a Tamiya 1/18 scale Subaru R-2 SS, complete & undamaged in bags and box. Any chance you'd like to trade for your Hatch kit?

I have a PM in to PK asking about it. the logo on the website will b really easy to do if PK and I come to an agreement on them. since it's roughly a square logo, the biggest it could be is 6.2" x 6.2" unless I split it into 3 sections.....

tire wear on the outside can be remedied...

Hmm well if it's just going to be a few of us, I would be willing to have you guys over for some beer/brats (bratwersts) or something if you would rather do that...need to pick up a grill but was going to do that this weekend anyways. Not as scenic as Red Rocks, but you get to drive by a poor Brat that really needs to be rescued to my driveway. Jerry knows which one I'm talking about.

I'm down for anything, really up to you Mick.

Not as scenic as Red Rocks, but you get to drive by a poor Brat that really needs to be rescued to my driveway. Jerry knows which one I'm talking about.

I think about that poor thing all the time! Also I will bring the intake so you can look at it. I would be happy to bring food if that is what we are planning on doing.Like Keith said it is really up to you Mick.

Love to see everybody around 6:30 @ my house.

That'd be 9506 Otis St in Westminster. Map here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=9506+Otis+St,+Westminster,+CO You'll know you have the right place by the Orange vanagon. Park along the street just past my driveway.

Home phone is 720-227-0606 if you get lost.

Ill provide the Beer Bratwurst and buns, if you want to grill something else bring it along, otherwise please bring a dish to share. Potato salad, chips+dip, etc. If you have a fold up lawn chair toss it in the car just in case turnout is bigger than I expect.