Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My hatch pics and DrKrazy's sedan!

This is a primo hatch guys...unlike anything I have ever seen.

Jerry's been hiding it from us forever now...this thing was so well taken care of there's nothing but OE Subaru everything on it...even the alternator belt!?!

I got to drive it and was super impressed, hell no one has even hacked at the dash to put in an aftermarket stereo. Truly a good find Jerry, glad you finally brought it out so we could all see it.

(Put some close-ups of the decal in the off-road forum for Mick to see, was trying to keep my cars out of your pictures, except the ones you wanted)

Though I have to say this was the good one, a Primo hatch with a lifted Sedan outlining it:

11.jpg

hi Jerry,

both cars look awesome!! your hatch really looks like someone took good care of it. i`m looking forward to some more pics of the mods you do to it and the pugs!

did you go offroad with Mr. Krazy? :brow:

take care,

Jon

Those pics weren't included BUT...Slightly, just a big hill and some field to play in, looky in the background and you'll see that Primo hatch plowing some 2' grass down...

subaruthing3.jpg

Thanks you guys! I really had a great time checking out DrKrazy's car also! Nothing needs to be said much about 2wd Lo in the sedan besides that it rocks! I can't wait to get a lift.

McBrat-Do you think it would be hard to replicate the long decal graphic along the length of the car?It is a little sun cracked and I wondered what you thought about that?

Thanks you guys! I really had a great time checking out DrKrazy's car also! Nothing needs to be said much about 2wd Lo in the sedan besides that it rocks! I can't wait to get a lift.

McBrat-Do you think it would be hard to replicate the long decal graphic along the length of the car?It is a little sun cracked and I wondered what you thought about that?

the longest I can go is about 37" on one piece (6" wide max) plus my equipment doesn't like long straight lines :)