Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New wagon! Woooh(56k, go grab dinner)

well, i just got back a little while ago from picking up the new wagon. 1984 with 207k on the ticker. I gave 850 for it, it had a few other things on it to, like a bushman brushgaurd and newer tires, and exhaust. BUUT! This motor does not leak at all! :headbang: Its a nice little car, but needs a tune up bad. It misses a little bit. In about a month or so, it will be lifted :brow: can't wait, well anyway, here is some pics

000_0519.JPG

000_0518.JPG

000_0517.JPG:banana:

lol I work in the oysterbeds :P YAy minimum wage!, aw heck, i love it, im only 14, money is money, and money is subaru parts:brow:

looks a bit nice to be lifting... I'd pimp that out for a street rod since you already got one lifted wagon, although its my opinion the ea81s were better for offroad, only because I have one and the torsion tube setup rocks.

Thanks guys, well it isnt a perfect car, got some things wrong with it. Its going to be the new DD. Right now im deciding whether to get a 3" lift and some 205/75/14's, or like get a 4 inch lift and run a slightly taller tire. Its still gotta get decent gas milage.:)

Must suck not being able to drive them on the road... I didn't get my first car till about 8 weeks after getting my licence.

That 84er is going to be cool. I'd go with the smaller tire choice. I think the main thing that makes a subie good offroad is traction. And the best way to get that is either welded, locked, or LSD'ed diff(s)

My Brat seems pretty good with the 215 road tires I got for it, not much less grip then the Kumho M/T's... I just have flex problems..