Ultimate Subaru Message Board

body/engine question

okay stupid question i am planning on buying an old turbo wagon/sedan for a project and i was wondering if subaru put an ea82t into a car with the 4 headlight front end. i just like it better thats all.

if not has any one swapped the light cluster plus grill into an ea82 car. any ideas on difficulty is it possable?

there's like 20 the broblem is i want an ea82t if i go any where with this i am going to have one awsome wagon. i have been looking at stuff and this car is going to be insane if i can store my six somewhere can't have three cars outfront at once the neighbors get pissed etc. other factors involved but eather way this car will be cool

i want to do a little bit of reasearch before i say more but when i'm ready i'll get a list of planned mods

i like the look of that red one but clutch cables are a pain in the rump roast

also it must be a 5spd

edit: also i'm waiting on my next paycheck and i have to figure out what to do with the six because i'm not selling it

In an earlier ad, he mentioned it needed a clutch cable, but turned out to be the clutch. So, I'd ask him about that. For $500 though, and even if you need to put in a clutch and a cable, not a bad deal. It'd give you a chance to put in an XT6 clutch, pp, and flywheel :brow: