Ultimate Subaru Message Board

marcus dairy cruise meet july 22nd

july 22nd Saturday 4-9 Pm Subaru Meet At Marcus Dairy!!!!!! For Those That Dont Know Marcus Dairy Is In Danbury Connecticut, About 1.5 Hrs From Nyc... We Will Have A Reserved Parking Area For Our Cars In The Usual Saturday Cruise Night Show. On A Good Night There Are Between 200 And 500 Classic , Muscle And Sports Cars. .....i Must Add, Only Subaru Or Subaru Powered Vehicles Allowed ............. Please Reply To This Post If You Will Be Attending. Thanks.......rory

OK THIS WHO HAS SAID THEY WILL COME.....

FROM LEGACYGT.COM...

Brassbuttons

STIsubi109

Jedimaster

dtmenace

ralphyralph5

fontana motorsports

godwhomismike

and from NASIOC

fitz12444

gfunk720

justboosted02

suby2.5

legacy2003

jezek

loco20

chewy

chlorslpn

pattyb69

03blackwrx

subarusteve

subaru2k4

stiman1

tommy05wrx

IIDICEII

solarkid

9vapors

johnnywas

FROM USMB...

MOOSENS

I WILL UPDATE THE LIST AS PEOPLE SAY THEY WILL COME.

Are they expecting any particular number before they designate a spot for you?

I'll join in but if it looks like 3-4 people I'm going to bail out.

You might have Connie's GLF in your hands soon.

Count on me bringing the '78 up to Marcus if it happens.

I am going to bump this up for Rory..considering he called me when I got off work to make sure the car started :headbang: ..Bumping to the top..update..around 50-60 cars going to be there. Right now it looks like I will be the only one representing the old school stuff though...Going to be a fun time!! Hate to see you semi locals miss it.

come on guys...i know theres connecticut and new york guys out there...im a big fan of ALL subarus, this is going to be a great time, we will be meeting at my house first for drinks and what have you then caravaning over to marcus...this will be connecticuts largest subaru meet!!!

Just got in...what an awesome time!!!! Melis and Dave showed up with Daves Brat Becca..we went for a ride in the jump seats then I got to drive her...what fun..what looks!! I want another EA81!!!! Becca and Bucky went over well...people were amazed at the spare tires and just the motors in general. Had a great time afterwards at Starbucks with Rory,Doug,Dave and Melis in Dougs Pimp Shagadelic Van. I will get some pics up tomorrow

Glad I could steal the camera:grin:

I had a great time and it was good to see you again. Rory is a ham...funnier than I thought. Bucky was lookin' sweet and the covers, well, they are okay. A bit drizzly, but those were some nice rides. Cigarettes are $6.00:eek: I'm quitting! Got home about 1:30am and Becca said she'll see you again.

I got hone around 11:30 to a fire truck out front blocking the road to a tree down or something..then a few minutes late...no power till 3 am. Oh! Melis I guess I didnt warn you that Rory is a Riot! I wish Linda would have come down though..she is sweet..but she had things to do. Miami Vice is Closed Caption...funniest thing!